Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bun B x The Hundreds




Okay, first and foremost "I AM NOT HATING!" Make sure you refer back to my quote once you're d-
one reading what this entry is about. We all know (if you've noticed The Hundreds' movements) th-
at they've been doing some pretty nice collabs. For example, they just did a collaboration with Di-
sney. I personally didn't buy the shit, but I will show them their props. It was pretty shocking when I saw that they were doing a collab with Disney; but that ultimately means they're doing something right, right?  They now have a collab with Bun B. I have NOTHING against dude, but why Bun B?! What made him the icon of streetwear and sneakers all of a sudden? I'm not hating, I'm just really confused.  It pretty much happened overnight (or maybe I haven't been eyeing his footsteps). He's had a lot of appearances on a lot of different things since 2006, and that's the year I've noticed hi-
m getting bigger and bigger in the streetwear community. Am I the only one that noticed this? W-
ell, I know I'm not, because me and a friend of mine talked about this same issue a while ago, and they felt the same way. Also, who the hell is supporting this? Are you supporters even buying Bun B's albums?  Or did the shit all start for you after Pimp C died? I'm not hating, I just I don't get it.

Don't bother commenting on this if you have no knowledge on what I'm talking about.  I want to s-
ee comments from people that feel the same way as me, or people that can fill me in.  Also, big ups to Stones Throw.  I had a feeling I would use the image below for a good purpose; I sure did.

Free Web Counter