Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I decided to run my updates today, and one of the updates was Safari 4.0 (I believe). The new
Macs already have the newer Safari. So, if you're on dinosaur mode like myself, I highly sugg-
est you run your updates. The new "Top Sites" feature makes the net 10x easier. The only thing
I really don't get is, why is the dirty Russian's blog on my top sites? I rarely ever visit that blog...


Other than the new Safari.. I caught myself blasting Luther Vandross's fifth album, "Give Me the
Reason." Not only was the album released the same year I was born (1986), I also grew up on
his music. My mom's probably the biggest Luther Vandross fan I'll most likely encounter. I gue-
ss the things our parents bring us up on pass over. The album might find its way onto the blog.

Free Web Counter