Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This past weekend was extra long. I felt like I was running around like a chicken with its head cut
off. I went out to Seaside Heights a few times, and did the beach bum thing, & then I went over
to NYC for 3 hectic meet ups that I was late for (due to NJ Transit). Good thing I was meeting up
with pretty cool people. I also didn't end up having to wait a full hour to catch the train back to NJ
after everything was said and done. Back to being a beach bum though. I faced my fears when it
comes to the ocean. I haven't been in the ocean since I was about 8 or 9 years old, but I manag-
ed to put everything to the side, and jump head first into crashing waves. I feel ashamed to say I
was pretty skeptical of getting in the water. That's all history now. I'm also happy I finally stopped
sleeping, and picked up a wireless Xbox Live adapter. I was just about to sell my Xbox off too..
Free Web Counter