Sunday, August 16, 2009

The internet is such a small playground to play in. It feels good to run into great artists for the s-
econd or third time randomly. I ran into this great DJ, that goes by the name of DJ Akalepse ba-
ck when I used to make music. I remember checking out some clubs in NYC that played good
tunes, and I found the club APT. He DJs there. I wanted to see what kind of material he spun,
and that's how I found out his Myspace. His stuff was great. He checked out my tunes as well,
and wanted to make music together. That ended up not happening, and I've deleted my music
page since then. I ended up running into him due to him being featured on Elion Paz's blog.
I didn't notice the name, but for some reason, something told me to google him to see if he DJs
at a few clubs. Low and behold, it ended up being the same person that I randomly found before.





Free Web Counter