Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thirsty Much?

Car dealerships are down right dirty. I took my car to the local Nissan dealership for an issue, and
I ended up getting an oil change in the process. While looking at my car to fix the issue, they fou-
nd more serious issues that need to be fixed pronto. Cool. Thank you for informing me about the
more serious issues. Uncool. To have overly priced estimates to fix the new issues. To get 1/2 of t-
he things needed to be fixed would be priced at $850-900. I happen to have a pretty damn good
mechanic that won't exploit me, that's going to only charge me $280-ish. That's a huge difference
in price. Be cautious of where you take your car. The car dealerships are of the devil. Really. No
wonder why the Nissan waiting area is so comfortable. They attempt to keep you as comfortable as
possible, for when they hit you over the head with their gassed prices. "Never jump the uzi..." - C/Z


Free Web Counter