Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rearranging w/ the Seasons (Update Info)

I finally got around to updating the blog. There are some things that should be explained and
informed as for the direction the blog will be going in. There won't be any major changes as for
the content that's featured, but sharing albums will be discontinued. I no longer have the desire
to. There MAY be a positive outcome from sharing albums though. There might be a slight cha-
nce I'll create a new blog only for music. This won't be a one person project; I'll be looking for c-
ontributors. If you happen to share a love for music, and you'd like to contribute to a good cau-
se, leave a comment and we'll talk further. This is just a thought, I'm not making any promises...
So no more albums will be featured on this blog. Refer back to older "For Ear Sake" posts, som-
e albums still have active links. "For Ear Sake" was fun, and also inspired others to share music.

As for this blog, I'm more on the busier side, and updating is sometimes a challenge. I'll attempt
to update the blog at least twice a week, so stay tuned, there will be new posts when you least
expect. I know it's been a while since things have been moving around here; I just needed a p-
ush to get things rolling again. I haven't quite gotten the push I need, but I'm working on it! - C/Z
Free Web Counter