Sunday, December 28, 2008

For Ear Sake

This post is a little different from the other album posts, because it's not four albums in one.  So please remember the title of every album download entry I post, because the title shall remain the same, but the format of the entry may change from time to time.  So be prepared in the future.

MELO-X - MUSTAFA'S RENAISSANCE

This mixtape is down right disrespectful to any other musicians that dropped a mixtape this ye-
ar.  I more than recommend you guys to partake in downloading MeLo-X's mixtape.  It's a direct
order from yours truly (me).  If my iTunes enabled me to rate higher than 5-stars, this mixtap wo-
uld've gotten more.  The whole vibe of it is crazy ill; nice tunes, hard lyrics, great appearances.
The whole 9.  There's not that much more I can say.  Get it!  You won't be disappointed in it; thi-
s is coming from someone that usually doesn't rock to the whole "mixtape" thing, but it's that nice.






NIKKI NTU - A HISTORY OF DREAMS (sampler)

Nikki Ntu is on to great things in the near future.  I won't spoil it by saying anymore.

Free Web Counter