Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rambling Somethings

I've been having the need to put in more written entries, even though I really don't like to over-talk
too much, but there's something missing. What sets this blog apart from any other blog? Or better
yet, what sets each entry apart from the last? I've been feeling real repetitive lately, and I haven't
really been feeling a lot of the entries I've been sharing with you guys. It seems like I've been sho-
wing off too much Photography, and not enough universal topics. Not just topics in general, but e-
ven universal in the art world. It seems like I show the same type of photography, even if it's done by different photographers. I guess it's my taste? Yeah, maybe my taste is repetitive. My life as of right now is repetitive (eat, shit, kiss my dogs, kiss my girlfriend, sex, sleep), so maybe I need to ch-
ange my swag.  Put more pep in my step. Put less Quaker Oats in my boat. Wait, my taste in music isn't repetitive.  You guys don't know what the fuck I might throw you guys next. I'll go from Bon Jo-
vi to Biz Markie.  I'll go from Prince to Queen. I'll go from Seal to Shark (LOL). Okay, I'm rambling a little too much, but before I stop completely with my rambling, I just want to ask you guys, is this blog becoming repetitive?  Just leave a comment with your true opinions.  KEEP IT CRUNCHY!

Wait, maybe it isn't repetitive.  I might feel this way due to the fact that I'm the one blogging?  There's a lot of entries you guys will never see, because they're drafted instead of posted, but I know what those entries are, and maybe I'm basing everything off of that as well as what is actually posted.  Okay, I'm still rambling, but this time I'm rambling in italic.  Leave a comment anyway if you feel the need to.  Your comments are wanted. 
Free Web Counter